Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day Thirteen

Lost -.6
Total lost: 14.6

Well today is the second "no shot" day. Yesterday had to miss a meal then I had to eat at a restaurant.

The Plan:
I knew I was going to be gone over lunch. My plan included a snack of 1/2 a grapefruit. I took this with me. Then I had picked a Salad Restaurant call "Sweet Tomatoes" I knew that I could get the proper food there. I was hoping to get a break in our Dr. appointments to go there.

What really happened:
My hubby had appointments and testing right through lunch. At 2:00 we had the 1/2 grapefruit. I had taken a small bottle of water with me and that was gone in short order. Note to self...... Next time take a LARGE bottle of water. We did get to the salad restaurant at about 5:00.

My choice at the Salad Resturant: Spinach.... 2 small containers with grilled chicken. ( 2 oz each). Dressing? I picked the balsamic vinegar, no oil. They also had Red wine vinegar that I found out later after looking at Calorie King would have been the better choice. They also had orange slices.

Total Calories consumed all day 256. I was not hungry. JUST THIRSTY!

No comments: