Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day Ten

Lost -.8
Total lost 12.2

I was thinking about the numbers this is day 10 to post so I am not sure how that worked out but yesterday was the 7th day that I have been on the VLCD. So if you don't count the load days I have lost. 12.2 pounds in one week. Interesting.

I am tracking my diet on my iPhone with :
Edibles - I think it cost $3.99 It is easy to use and I have it with me all the time. You just enter the food under the "Log food". My Dr. gave us a list that is calories by ounce so it is easier to log. You begin with 500 calories per day and it subtracts the available calories as you use them. You can even review what you ate by day.

For the tracking of my weight I also use the iPhone The application is called :
Weight Track: It is a 99 cent app. You enter your weight daily , you can set your goal weight, it will show your history of losing. You can set your goal weight and date. It will keep track it is very easy to use and you have your info right at your fingertips.

No comments: