Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 46 LIW

Lost .-06

Total Lost round one 29.7 Close but NOT 30!

So I lost "about 30". It is just a number . It is interesting how important numbers become to us. Our age...our weight... our tempersture.. our BP...our income they are all numbers. That is why I decided that I was not going to let the number 30 OWN me. So today is my last LIW even though I didn't reach 30. So next round I will reach the 30 and the 40 and maybe even 50 so there!

So on witht he show!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Close to 30 is plenty good enough. Though I feel the same way you do about numbers.

Enjoy your P3. Mine wasn't so hot, but at least now I know what was wrong. I know what to do for next time--ease into it.

BEB said...

I had the same thing - 29.2 lbs in my first round. It's all good, though.