Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 41,41,43

Day 41 -1.2
Day 42 +.6
Day 43 -.4

Total Loss 28.5

Things are finally settling down. Tom got the staples out yesterday. We discussed his digestion problems with the Dr. and we have a plan. I missed my luch yesterday and stopped at the grocery at about 3 and got an apple and some celery.

Yesterday was supposed to be a non injection day but I took the injection any way.

I am REALLY wanting to hit the 30 lb mark before the end of this round. My original plan was to take the last injection on the 21st. I would be on Phase 3 for Christmas and could try out some cool reciepts.

OR..... I could take the last injecton on the 23rd wold be on VLCD on Christmas and would make me on phase 3 the day we leave for Ohio on the 27th. We will be there 3 weeks. I cannot decide what to do.

No comments: