Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 44 and 45

Day 44 = 0
Day 45 = -6

Total loss 29.1

It looks like I may not make it to 30. We'll see I still need to BM. Maybe that will push me over. MY water % keeps rising! 49.2%. I hope that is because all the little fat cells are being replaced with water and that was is yet to be released!

Tomorrow is the deciding day if that will be the LIW or not. I want so badly to be on the low carb for Christmas. I even began to buy some things I could eat and recepits that I want to try. It I don't hit 30 I may just tell people that I lost close to 30. I know people will ask when I go home.

The funny thing is many people on the forum have said how much inches they lost. Well I really don't think I have lost very many. I may have only changed one size. I do carry all my weight in my hips and thighs.

I measure tomorrow.

No comments: